Spreading The Love – The Liebster Award
Today, something amazing happened. I’ve always loved helping, inspiring, and motivating others around me (hence this blog). When I know my own life is somehow bettering the lives of others, I am truly happy. To me, life’s purpose is to spread love and happiness with others! And today, I was nominated for The Liebster Award! This award was created to spread the love and help other bloggers and their readers discover new blogs! People helping, supporting, and motivating others simply because? I LOVE it! These are the sort of things that make me happy; people going out of their way to help others better their lives.
So a special shout-out to the great blogger who nominated me! Alice Nilsson, thank you for spreading the love and giving me the chance to spread the love to others! Readers, please check her out and be sure to follow her on Pinterest and Instagram!
Anyways, back to The Liebster Award.
1.) Danish at Megnovo
2.) Marissa at Jewelry & Journey
3.) Samantha at Oh Samantha!
4.) Jenny at a jenny saved
5.) Courtney at More Than Mom
6.) Ellen at If It Brings You Joy
7.) Roxana at Jivi Lotus
8.) Kayla at The Chic Explorer
9.) Kiara at Alternative Post
10.) Mike at Box Of Health
Here is how it works:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
3. Nominate up to eleven other bloggers of your choice.
4. Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees
5. Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
6. Link back to the person who nominated you.
11 Facts About Me
1.) I am a current university student, double majoring in Business Administration and Marketing.
2.) I live in Missouri, and it’s just as boring as you might think.
3.) My dream is to travel, and I’ll make that dream come true no matter what.
4.) I started this blog as a fun hobby, but it has recently turned into an obsession.
5.) I wouldn’t survive without my calendar or to-do list.
6.) My best friend is my boyfriend and has been for 4 years! He also started a blog, specifically a fitness and health blog!
7.) I love ice cream TOO much. Seriously… it’s an addiction.
8.) I absolutely love yoga and I would recommend it to anyone!
9.) I love nature! My ideal vacation is to the beach or to the mountains, not to a city.
10.) I am currently working on an online store (stay tuned)!
11.) I went to Hawaii in 2015, and I have thought about it every day since. I will live there at some point in my life (and I look forward to sharing that adventure with you all)!
11 Questions From Alice
1. What is your favorite book? This one is easy, since I made a whole blog post about it! My favorite book is Zen and The Art Of Happiness. It’s the book that inspired me to write this blog!
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures? Ice cream 100%.
3. If you could meet and have dinner with any person in history, who would you choose? Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha). I believe everyone could have learned something from him, despite religion.
4. Who is your hero and why? My hero(s) are both my mom and dad! They are the most supportive people in my life and have done more for me than I will ever be able to thank them for.
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? … ice cream.
6. What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is drowning! Which is kind of funny given the ocean is my favorite thing in the world.
7. If your life had a tagline, what would it be? Enjoy every moment.
8. What makes you happy? Honestly, so much. The top things include my family, my boyfriend, my friends, sunshine, nature, and ice cream.
9. If you had to describe yourself with one word, what would it be? Happy!
10. If you could relive one day in your life what would it be and why? Being on the beaches of Hawaii with my boyfriend, just enjoying the moment and loving life.
11. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Traveling for sure!
Questions For The Nominees
1.) What/who inspired you to start your blog?
2.) If money wasn’t an issue, where would you travel to first?
3.) What is one thing on your bucket list?
4.) What is your favorite food?
5.) What animal represents you best and why?
6.) How would you spend a billion dollars?
7.) Favorite kind of ice cream?
8.) What was your dream job growing up?
9.) Cat or dog?
10.) What was your greatest failure, and how did you overcome it?
11.) What would be your “perfect” day?
Thank you for reading and getting to know me a little more! Don’t forget to check out the 11 nominees and their blogs for answers to the questions plus so many amazing posts! I’m so happy to have received this award, and I can’t wait to see where else my blog takes me!